Smellon Skull Ring — Sale price $24.99
Skullcustom keychain — Sale price $11.96 +
Dark Skull Ring — Sale price $19
Half heart necklace — Sale price $29.99
Skull Rings SS245 — Sale price $19
THE “HALLMARK” TEST Inspect your silver jewelry all around for a mark known as a “hallmark” (you might need a magnifying lens for this). An imprint of the numbers “925” indicates...
Sterling silver is the most popular silver alloy today. It is 92.5% pure silver, the remaining 7.5% is copper, sometimes nickel, platinum and other metals. Sterling silver products are marked...